Copyright © Vernon Fire District | All Rights Reserved
1588 Co Road 3140, Vernon, AZ 85940, USA (928) 537-4806 firstname.lastname@example.org
ST AGE II: Fire Restrictions
The following acts are prohibited until further notice:
I Building maintaining, attending, or using a fire, campfire, charcoal, coal, or wood stove including fires in developed campgrounds or improved sites.
2. Smoking, except within an enclosed vehicle or building.
3. Mechanical and Industrial Prohibitions
a. Operating any internal combustion engine other than exemption 7 below.
b. Welding, or operating acetylene or other torch with open flame.
c. Using an explosive.
4. Operating motorized vehicles off designated roads and trails.
5. Use of any and all fireworks.
6. Use of Tracer bullets and/or explosive targets.
An exemption does not absolve an individual or organization from liability or responsibility for anv fire started by the exempted activity.
I. Persons with a written permit that specifically authorizes the otherwise prohibited act.
2. Emergency repair of public utilities and railroads and mitigation measures are implemented as outlined in
an agency plan.
3. Persons conducting activities in those designated areas where the activity is specifically authorized by
written posted notice.
4. After coordination with the Emergency Management Director/Manager, any Federal, State, or local officer, or member of an organized rescue or firefighting force in the performance of an official duty.
5. All land within a town boundary is exempted unless otherwise stated in city ordinance.
6. Other exemptions unique to each town/tribe.
Hit tab below for more information
May 15th, Midnight starting Stage 3 Fire Restrictions
FOREST SERVICE NEWS RELEASE